Damn, 2021 is wild…
We just published an article about the FDA banning flavored blunts (RIP Backwoods), and now we came across this product. If you’re bored with the regular cannabis consumption methods, this product might be something for you .
Have some fun with your cannabis with our unique cannabis concentrate. Canna Bumps are just what they sound like – cannabis concentrate designed to be consumed through the nose ingested directly or added to your favorite food. Canna Bumps are designed to allow THC molecules to transfer directly into blood circulation through the nasal cavity, bypassing the liver and digestive system for immediate effect with a pleasant drip and no bitterness.
• 3-gram container has 600 mg Total THC.
• Each 10 mg Bump provides 2 mg of THC.
• Pleasant drip. No bitterness
• Can be used in other formats; ingested directly or added to favorite food
• NON GMO, Gluten free, and Vegan
The kit even comes with a little coke spoon!
How does the cannabis community react?
Let me tell you something. We’ve seen many reactions to this product, and as you can imagine, almost all the feedback was (very) negative. Here are some of our favorites:
- You might as well do crack cocaine. Imagine trying to explain this to someone, “No, no, it’s not what you think.”
- I can’t wait to complicate the easiest drug around further. Call me when I can shoot myself up with pot.
- It better come with a polo, and a collar popped to the high heavens
- It looks like we can finally shoot up weed, what a time to be alive
- Line it up for your friends and watch as they wonder why they’re suddenly so chill after coke.
We think that this is for sure a shitty way to promote cannabis products, and stuff like this definitely won’t help the image of the cannabis industry in general. The last thing we want to do is having discussions about cannabis being a gateway drug (again…).
If they already start to ban products like vaporizers and flavored blunt wraps, guess what could happen next… What do you think about this product? Would you try it or not? Let us know in the comments!